A rival to Chambord...
The second of Tayport Distillery's liqueur range is a rival to Chambord, the popular raspberry liqueur which Tayport Distillery produces entirely from scratch using the best local fruit in Scotland. If you like Chambord, you are going to love this!
What is Raspberry Liqueur?
This liqueur is made with fresh raspberries and has a perfect balance of tartness and sweetness. The juiciness of the raspberries is present within each sip, with no added sweeteners or flavourings. Our range comes in two different sizes, 50cl and 20cl and both are 20% abv.
Our Scottish raspberries drink in the air of the East Neuk of Fife. The fresh raspberries are then soaked immediately in our vodka base and macerated for over 3 months. The fresh flavour of the raspberries imparts into the alcohol which is then filtered many times to produce a clean and glossy texture.
Similar to the 1992 Blackcurrant Liqueur, the Raspberry Liqueur takes a lot of time and care to make sure that we produce a consistently premium liqueur that stands up to our rivals. Using Scottish fruit was always incredibly important to us as well as being able to honour making it wholly within Tayport. Our team featured below work hard to make that a reality and we love doing it!
Delivery Information - Gin Gifts By Post
- Fast National Delivery with regular tracking updates via email.
- Same-Day Delivery for local postcodes- see here for included postcodes.
- Include a special message with your package for a friend on the Cart Page.
- No invoices included in our packages.
- Want it delivered on a specific date? No problem, just let us know in the notes section on the Cart Page.
- Your gin gift box with arrive package by hand with care.