Beautifully Presented. Delicious Taste. Award Winning.
Tayport Distillery produces a blackcurrant liqueur and Scotland's 1st Cassis. Distilled and refined in Tayport, 1992 Blackcurrant Liqueur has a rich and accomplished flavour profile.
What is Blackcurrant Liqueur?
Our 1992 Liqueur is beautifully fruity, bursting into life at the back of the palette with perfumed floral undertones. The liqueur is evenly balanced with pleasant woodland notes. Our liqueurs come in two sizes, 50cl and 20cl and both have a 20% abv.
What is Cassis? Cassis is simply a dark red liqueur made from blackcurrants. This is the same as 1992 Blackcurrant Liqueur and can be used in the same recipes and cocktails. you can find a list of blackcurrant liqueur cocktails coming soon!
The story of 1992 comes from the original Never.25 bottle. Kecia will never forget her wedding anniversary again! Read the full story here: Our Story
Every year from August to September, Scotland's farmers harvest blackcurrants. The tart dark berry flavour is unmistakable and perfect served in a Kir Royale for special occasions. For the recipe, see below:
25 mls Blackcurrant Liqueur
Top with Champagne or Prosecco
We are so fortunate to be surrounded by delicious fruit in Fife, Scotland. We didn't want any of it going to waste so when there was an opportunity to begin using blackcurrants we couldn't wait to get started! Once we collect the fruit from the farm we allow it to macerate for 3 months before we bottle. It is filtered numerous times to produce a glossy texture. Here are the team behind the process:
Delivery Information - Gin Gifts By Post
- Fast National Delivery with regular tracking updates via email.
- Same-Day Delivery for local postcodes- see here for included postcodes.
- Include a special message with your package for a friend on the Cart Page.
- No invoices included in our packages.
- Want it delivered on a specific date? No problem, just let us know in the notes section on the Cart Page.
- Your gin gift box with arrive package by hand with care.