Secret Santa Gifts and Stocking Fillers
DELAYED DELIVERY ON ALL MINIATURE ITEMS IN JUTE BAGS. ALL MINIATURES WILL BE SHIPPED AFTER THE 26TH NOVEMER
It's that time of year again where we all begin to search for the perfect secret Santa gift, or maybe a little something else to fill out the stocking. Our little gifts will make the best secret Santa presents, ready to put a smile on their faces!
Tayport Distillery produce a range of premium craft spirits using local grain, botanicals and fruit wherever possible. We are a family-owned and operated distillery, who mash, ferment and distill all of our spirits from start to finish and it does not end there! We also bottle, wax and hand-label each of our miniatures adding a personal touch to every bottle we sell. It is a labour of love, and we hope that you love our products as much as we do!
Not only are all our products packaged by hand and with care, we have also won over six awards for our spirits. Every product has either a Great Taste or a Gold Star Award from the IWSC. We believe that delicious taste is because we use some of Scotland’s finest and freshest produce. Produce we have hand selected from farmers across Scotland, starting in the East Neuk of Fife, all the way down to East Lothian.
Please note: The gifts containing fresh mince pies from the amazing Barnett's Bakery are on a pre-order basis and will be delivered from the 23rd November onwards.
Secret Santa Gifts Below £10
- 1992 LIQUEUR MINIATURE (5cl) AND PROSECCO (20cl) - £10
- GIN AND TONIC MINIATURE (5cl) - £8
- VODKA AND LEMONADE MINIATURE (5cl) - £8
Looking for secret Santa gifts ideas? Tayport Distillery have got some great secret Santa gifts. These gifts are perfect for festive games and we have come up with a couple of different options for you to choose from. You can read more about the individual products below:
1992 LIQUEUR MINIATURE AND PROSECCO
This is the perfect secret Santa gift for her. It includes a 5cl 1992 Blackcurrant Liqueur and miniature Prosecco bottle, ready to create a Kir Royale cocktail. Our 1992 Blackcurrant Liqueur has won a Great Taste Award for its deliciously rich fruit flavour. This is a beautiful pairing with the dry Prosecco and is provided in a little jute bag.
GIN AND TONIC MINIATURE
This is a nice novelty secret Santa gift. It comes packaged in a Dundee inspired jute bag, sticking to our local heritage. Included is a 5cl Wild Rose Gin which is a premium London Dry Style Gin, juniper forward with a delicate floral undertone. Our Wild Rose Gin has a smooth citrus mouth-feel which is further enhanced by the Franklin & Sons Light Tonic included. Serve with a slice of lemon to further enhance the citrus notes.
VODKA AND LEMONADE MINIATURE
Everyone is talking about this spirit! Tayport Distillery’s Malt Barley vodka is a taste sensation. It is intensely smooth with a subtle sweetness that almost encourages you to try neat before mixing with lemonade. Pour over ice and stir gently before trying neat. The lemonade is a perfect serve for those who like their drinks a bit sweeter.
Stocking Filler Ideas
- 3 SPIRIT MINIATURES (3 x 5cl)
- 20CL 1992 RASPBERRY LIQUEUR
- 20CL GIN
Do you need a little something extra for a stocking filler? Above are three suggestions to make up those last minute Christmas presents. You could treat your loved one or a friend to our range of products or let them experiment with a 20cl bottle! You can read more about our 1992 Liqueur and Wild Rose Gin by clicking on the links below:
3 SPIRIT MINIATURES
Our gin, vodka and liqueur gift set is a good secret Santa gift for someone who likes to try new things.. Do you need multiple stocking fillers, you could split the bag into three and give one miniature to each person? However, you choose to give this Christmas present, it is a high-quality product made using the finest Scottish produce. All grain and fruit are collected from local Scottish farms and the wild rose is foraged on the banks of the Tay River.
Delivery and Personal Messages Instructions
Christmas can be an extremely busy time for delivery companies and ourselves. Below we have outlined some things to ensure that your package arrives on time and safely.
- UPS Shipped Deliveries : If you would like your package to arrive before the 25th December, we recommend all orders are placed on or before 16th December. This gives us time to get it to our UPS drop off with at least 5 working days to be delivered.
- Local Deliveries : If you are local and within our own delivery area (view local delivery policy here), we recommend placing your order before the 20th. Please give us instructions of the safest place to leave your package on the cart page. We have displayed a screenshot below of where this is.
- Specific Delivery Dates : During the Christmas period we can only guarantee specific delivery dates to local customers whom, we, ourselves will be delivering too. If the delivery is being shipped via UPS outside of our local postcode area, we can not guarantee a specific delivery date.
- Personal Messages : We love to add your personal messages to gift boxes so using the NOTES section display in the screenshot above is the best place for you to write a little message for your loved ones or friends.