This is a fun American twist on the traditional Watermelon Vodka!
- If your watermelon roles, slice one side to create a flat edge.
- Using the cork of your Blueberry Eau de Vie bottle trace a hole around the circumference using a knife.
- Carve a hole out of the watermelon, keep what you have carved out as a plug. The hole should be deep enough to fit the neck of the bottle into the watermelon.
- Once you have created the hole, turn the watermelon on its side and carefully insert the neck of the bottle.
- Quickly turn the watermelon and bottle upwards and rest.
- Let the watermelon infuse between 12-24 hrs.
- Once infused, slice the watermelon to produce as many large discs as you can.
- Take a star baking cutter, cut your watermelon stars.
- Using a kebab stick line up the blueberries end to end with one of your watermelon stars on top.